Re: [GNUnet-developers] reindenting the tree, choosing a formater

From: N
Subject: Re: [GNUnet-developers] reindenting the tree, choosing a formater
Date: Sun, 8 Sep 2019 11:49:11 +0000

Okay, the obvious question now is documentation, even if short, at the
same time while I switch this over. I've spent the morning reading into
this and for emacs it almost seems like I have to continue working on an
extension for emacs. for vim there is formatprg (but can it walk a directory
structure upwards until it finds a named configuration file?).

I would remove the clang-format entry in .dir-locals.el. But other than
that, what's the most editor independent way to solve this? pre-commit
hook?

Schanzenbach, Martin transcribed 2.7K bytes: