Re: [GNUnet-developers] reindenting the tree, choosing a formater

From: Schanzenbach, Martin
Subject: Re: [GNUnet-developers] reindenting the tree, choosing a formater
Date: Sun, 8 Sep 2019 14:30:30 +0200

Sounds good.
Note that the use of uncrustify is not mandatory. If you want to manually
follow the style
that is ok as well. So just pointing to uncrustify and the "rules"/coding style
is enough.

Basically we should only use uncrustify to enforce our coding style in the
server.
Next year it might be another tool, but the coding style is that is important.