Re: [GNUnet-developers] The General Color Scheme of GNUnet

From: Nils Gillmann
Subject: Re: [GNUnet-developers] The General Color Scheme of GNUnet
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2018 22:11:06 +0000

Just some quick remarks, a real comment has to wait a few days I guess
because of my schedule:

once there is a branding/corporate identity guide (which goes in the
direction of what you are proposing to start) We should have variants
for the static generated website. Beyond a default we somehow however
agreed upon, we need values for people who have problems with certain
color ranges (and optional:) as well as for people like myself who
prefer to read dark on bright background during the day, and dark colors
in the morning and night.

Christian Grothoff transcribed 4.8K bytes: