Re: [GNUnet-developers] The General Color Scheme of GNUnet

From: Christian Grothoff
Subject: Re: [GNUnet-developers] The General Color Scheme of GNUnet
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2018 20:13:20 +0200

Dear Phil,

There is no "official" color scheme (at least not yet), and work on this
is very much appreciated.  However, you should check out the 'www.git',
and possibly modify the CSS there: we're _today_ hacking in a larger
group on www.git for the content, so work on the colors would be nicely
complementary.

The instructions for generating the HTML in the README work at best
'sometimes' right now, but we'll try to put up a staging page generated
automatically from the Git via CI 'soon'.

(Oh, and I won't comment on the colors you proposed, as I am not at all
qualified to comment on colors.)

Happy hacking!

Christian