Re: [GNUnet-developers] GSoC

From: Martin Schanzenbach
Subject: Re: [GNUnet-developers] GSoC
Date: Mon, 15 Feb 2016 12:11:48 +0100

Hi,

Maybe this time we can add the REST plugin development as GSoC?

RESTful GNUnet

Design and implementation of REST APIs (http://jsonapi.org/) that
expose the GNUnet API (https://gnunet.org/doxygen/modules.html) so that
easy, hands-on development is possible. Also, browser-based UIs will be
much easier to create on top of REST APIs.

Mentors: me

- Martin