Re: [GNUnet-developers] GNUnet 0.6.2 released

From: Christian Grothoff
Subject: Re: [GNUnet-developers] GNUnet 0.6.2 released
Date: Sat, 1 May 2004 23:50:53 -0500

On Saturday 01 May 2004 22:53, Glenn McGrath wrote:
> Attached is a patch to fix a typo, it should by _gcry, not _gcrypt, or
> the files should be renamed.

Eh, no.  As far as I can tell, this is the case where we use libgcrypt (and
not gcry), thus we should compile with the _gcrypt version.  Here's the full
relevant section:

if USE_OPENSSL
 cryptofiles = hostkey_openssl.c symcipher_openssl.c
 CRYPTLIB = -lcrypto
else
if USE_GCRYPT
# nothing here (done below)
else
 SUBDIRS = gcry .
 cryptofiles = hostkey_gcry.c symcipher_gcry.c
 CRYPTLIBINTERNAL = \
  $(top_builddir)/src/util/gcry/libcipher.la
endif
endif

if USE_GCRYPT
if USE_OPENSSL
# nothing here (done above)
else
 cryptofiles = hostkey_gcrypt.c symcipher_gcrypt.c
 CRYPTLIB = -lgcrypt
endif
endif

Ok, not the 'nicest' Makefile.am ever, but the last block should definitely
not be changed to _gcry since that is the case where we link against
libgcrypt.

Was there a reason why you were looking into this, Glenn?