Re: [GNUnet-developers] Fwd: amortizable hashcash paper

From: Adam Back
Subject: Re: [GNUnet-developers] Fwd: amortizable hashcash paper
Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2003 00:12:53 +0100

You could do that.

It could work for example as a way to rate USENET posts, akin to
NoCeM's but with a overall weighting rather than taking an individuals
opinion.

I guess not many developers are aware of amortizable hashcash (or even
hashcash) since I didn't publish it other than on the web; and I guess
anyway not many people who actually write code read the kinds of
journals where you'd get something like this published.

Adam