GNU Herds' second phases -- Cooperatives' network

From: Davi Leal
Subject: GNU Herds' second phases -- Cooperatives' network
Date: Wed, 2 Jan 2008 13:17:00 +0100

IMHO, one of the GNU Herds' second phases could be create a small Cooperative.
So I have got several domain names:

  LibreLabs.com/etc. (for customers)
  LibreLabs.org      (for internal organization)

My personal proposal is a Cooperatives' network, with agreements between the
Cooperatives. So I thought about MJ to get an opinion about this mad idea.

  LibreLabs.net      (for internal organization)

P.S.: I have got the domain names, but such domains must be controlled and
managed by the organizations themselves. I will do not have any problem to
release the control of these or other domains which will server the final
proposal.

This is just an introduction. Flames welcome.