Re: add a button "add a project"

From: Davi Leal
Subject: Re: add a button "add a project"
Date: Sat, 8 Sep 2007 04:00:34 +0200

I have removed the  "Place for your module"  in the menu.
It was too prominent and it did not link to something.

I personally consider the added text at the home page is enough.

  "Other modules could be developed. Send an email with
   your proposal to the gnuherds-app-dev email list.

I personally think we should not add a prominent button to raise any thing.
Else we could end up with a webapp filled with prominent buttons.

Let the list know any disagreement, improvement, etc.

Davi