Re: [gnu.org #342287] Re: [GNU Herds]: hosting at the FSF ?

From: Richard M. Stallman via RT
Subject: Re: [gnu.org #342287] Re: [GNU Herds]: hosting at the FSF ?
Date: Fri, 07 Sep 2007 16:33:31 -0400

    If we rewrite it using Python or any other technology, could the FSF host i=
    t=20
    in the future?

    What is needed to do it possible?  Should we change the association charter=
    ,=20
    the webapp layout, or any other thing?  We will adapt to your needs.

We could in principle take over hosting the job site, if it is a good
replacement for our existing one.  The Chief Webmaster and the
Campaigns people are the ones who need to think about this question,
so I have cc'd them.

However, the sysadmins are the only ones who can say what is necessary
for it to be technically feasible for us to do so.