Re: Comments -- Indentation

From: Davi Leal
Subject: Re: Comments -- Indentation
Date: Tue, 8 May 2007 14:17:05 +0200

Instead of using the space character to indent the source code, use the TAB
character, and configure your editor to show that TAB character as two spaces
if you like.

I personally think we must add the copyright text to each file, even if it is
transitional.

P.S.: Following the way to the final architecture,  I am working on a proposal
which integrate the work done by Klaus with code from the current
architecture, which I hope expose to you tonight or tomorrow.

Davi