Re: [Gnucap-devel] Interfacint to gschem

From: Lars Segerlund
Subject: Re: [Gnucap-devel] Interfacint to gschem
Date: Tue, 4 Jan 2005 09:23:24 +0100

 Hi I have been using gschem with the regular and spice symbols and then I
think gschem-sdb to generate circuits.
 It works fairly well, but it does need some touch up by hand, especially
models and such.

 I primarily use it to get the schematic into a netlist and then I add the
simulation directives ( analysis and model, also prints ) by hand.

 However I have heard that oregano can do gnucap schematic capture, but I have
been unable to build compile ( not enough motivation ).

 / Regards, Lars Segerlund.