Re: [Gnucap-devel] Interfacint to gschem

From: Peter Kaiser
Subject: Re: [Gnucap-devel] Interfacint to gschem
Date: Sun, 2 Jan 2005 23:52:27 +0100

Nice the hear that I can use the same netlister for gnucap as well as for
ngspice.

The next step now is to ensure that I can use the same schematic symbols for
both.

do you have any experiance with that?

The goal would be to have the one library, one schematic and the choice of two
simulators.

Peter