gnuastro-devel

[task #15128] TPV and SIP keywords when WCS distortions are necessary

From: Mohammad Akhlaghi
Subject: [task #15128] TPV and SIP keywords when WCS distortions are necessary
Date: Tue, 2 Jun 2020 17:43:55 -0400 (EDT)

Follow-up Comment #26, task #15128 (project gnuastro):

This is great! Good work Sachin :-)!

This just occurred to me: Since David helped in this task we should officially
thank him in Gnuastro. So after your test projects are complete and you want
to put them in Gnuastro, don't forget to add his name in the 'THANKS' file.

Maybe you can even start your Gnuastro branch for this task now and start it
by thanking David, for now then committing the future commits of this task
over it ;-).

  <https://savannah.gnu.org/task/?15128>

  Message sent via Savannah
  https://savannah.gnu.org/