gnuastro-devel

[task #13658] Work on concave polygons too

From: Mohammad Akhlaghi
Subject: [task #13658] Work on concave polygons too
Date: Thu, 19 Mar 2020 09:31:06 -0400 (EDT)

Follow-up Comment #28, task #13658 (project gnuastro):

I just noticed that you haven't actually used your new `gal_polygon_isconvex'
function. If you like, you can use it inside of the `polygonmask' of
`onecrop.c' and determine the function to use for finding if a given pixel is
within the polygon or not.

Since both the `gal_polygon_isinside_convex' and `gal_polygon_isinside'
functions have the same types of arguments and return types, you specify a
function pointer to set in that conditional and just call that function
pointer inside the `POLYGON_MASK' macro ;-).

About the added option part, there is no problem I can do that after I merge
your work.

But indeed, I agree, now that you have committed work in Gnuastro's source,
you are ready to write a good proposal, so its good to focus these last days
on that ;-).

  <https://savannah.gnu.org/task/?13658>

  Message sent via Savannah
  https://savannah.gnu.org/