gnuastro-devel

[gnuastro-devel] [bug #49932] alphabetical and numerical order do not al

From: Boud Roukema
Subject: [gnuastro-devel] [bug #49932] alphabetical and numerical order do not always match
Date: Mon, 26 Dec 2016 02:31:57 +0000 (UTC)

                 Privacy: Public
             Assigned to: None
             Open/Closed: Open
         Discussion Lock: Any

Details:

In the AUTHORS file, the alphabetical author ordering happened
to match the ordering by number of git commits, until I joined
this effort :). So I suggest including --numbering in the
git shortlog command in genauthors: here this is as a formal
branch commit:

https://bitbucket.org/broukema/gnuastro/commits/5d35f4a6e1d090c0c0979f63484cde159303e265?at=master

A non-git hack would be | sort -nr -k1,1 .

Cheers
Boud

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?49932>

  Message sent via/by Savannah