gnuastro-devel

[gnuastro-devel] [bug #49932] alphabetical and numerical order do not al

From: Mohammad Akhlaghi
Subject: [gnuastro-devel] [bug #49932] alphabetical and numerical order do not always match
Date: Mon, 26 Dec 2016 14:50:25 +0000 (UTC)

Follow-up Comment #5, bug #49932 (project gnuastro):

Sorry, I just noticed these after pushing the commit, but it would be great if
they could be applied in future commits, the full guidelines are also
available in the book
<https://www.gnu.org/software/gnuastro/manual/html_node/Commit-guidelines.html>:

 * Following Git's own guidelines (for its developers), we don't end the
subject line of a commit with `.'.

 * The adjusting width of the commit message is apparently much shorter than
75 characters. To make the outputs of `git log' more consistent, it would be
great if you could adjust the line widths to 75 characters. If you are using
Emacs, this should be done automatically (Gnuastro comes with a
`.dir-locals.el' to configure it accordingly if you open Emacs within
Gnuastro's directories).

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?49932>

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.gnu.org/