gnu-system-discuss

Re: RMS: users request you perhaps program HURD: they fear the path the

From: Nala Ginrut
Subject: Re: RMS: users request you perhaps program HURD: they fear the path the linux kernel is going.
Date: Fri, 15 Nov 2019 14:32:19 +0800

I didn't deride anyone. I'm telling a fact: young people choose whatever
they like to do, and they do it with all efforts just because they like
it.
For the diversity, we never know if there're any youngmen group love to
create a new FOSS operating system, no matter if it's the requirement
from the market.

And people is not so easy to be irritated by deriding, unless they
already have prejudice with you. The simple truth is that even a very good
friend will have prejudice after very long time cooperating with you.
Nothing to be complained, it's just the life.

Best regards.

--
GNU Powered it
GPL Protected it