gnu-system-discuss

Re: RMS: users request you perhaps program HURD: they fear the path the

From: Nala Ginrut
Subject: Re: RMS: users request you perhaps program HURD: they fear the path the linux kernel is going.
Date: Thu, 14 Nov 2019 18:07:48 +0800

address@hidden writes:

> RMS could do it, remember he did the first version of GCC in a
> week. Also I get the impression that, for many people, gnu (and
> programming for the FSF) is used as "babys first coding job", while
> RMS is a true wizard programmer.

Well, I believe RMS doesn't need to do so. There're always youngman, let
them get the chance. See what? Prof. Tanenbaum was trying to write a
good OS, then there was a youngman made it.

It looks like Linux or other proprietary commercial OSs are unbeatable, who
knows? When new things come, it break everything you ever understand,
and the old things will obsolete in a minute.

We just need some time. Wait and see.

Best regards.

--
GNU Powered it