Re: Nokia 6300 --getXYZ

From: rozelak
Subject: Re: Nokia 6300 --getXYZ
Date: Sat, 04 Aug 2007 23:59:41 +0200 (CEST)

> Hi,
>
> > > The list of adressbook is not almost OK, the only
> > thing now is that
> > > group 'None' is listed for each item (even when it
> > has group associated).
> > > And I have also not tested work with callendar. However,
> > I see that
> > > the support of the phone has to be finished.
>
> It's because group info is not returned by the phone
> in AT mode.

Hallo again.

I just want to ask, if it (group info not returned in AT mode) is the
lack of AT mode (not designed to return this kind of information), or
if it is going to be added in future. Or must special "driver" (like
nkXXXX) be implemented for the phone?

I have also tried to read SMS directory, callendar and date/time from
phone, but nothing was returned; messages:

"GetSMS SM 1 failed! (Unknown error - well better than nothing!!)" for
--getsms, and
"Error: Unknown error - well better than nothing!!" for --getdatetime

The attributes --getcallendarnote and --gettodo claimed that thay are
not implemented.

Should I report the error in bugzilla, or should I send you a debug output
(or any special kind of output) for SMS and datetime tries? Will callendar
stuff (notes/todos, etc.) be implemented? Can I help somehow for the
6300 phone?

Thanks,
Dan