Re: Nokia 6300 with bluetooth and USB cable

From: Pawel Kot
Subject: Re: Nokia 6300 with bluetooth and USB cable
Date: Thu, 2 Aug 2007 23:25:49 +0200

Hi,

> [global]
> port = /dev/ttyACM0
> model = AT
> initlength = default
> connection = dku2libusb

dku2libusb, dku5, dku2 values for connection variable are just for
FBUS connection. For the AT driver, just use serial here.

> The same message appered even for 'dku2' and 'dku5' connection settings.
> The file .gnokii-errors is, however, empty. How to enable logging? I
> gues it is enabled in the config, isn't it? Or where the log is supposed
> to be located?

You may have it disabled in the build. As far as I know Gentoo
disables it by defauls. Log is on stderr.

> - gentoo 2007.0 on IBM ThinkPad laptop

That's what is supposed. To get debug output, you need to change
configure flags from ebuild.

> - gnokii version: 0.6.14-r2 30.05.2007, installed from gentoo portage
> tree

And get something more recent. 0.6.18 is out.

take care,
pkot
--
Pawel Kot