Re: Nokia 6300 with bluetooth and USB cable

From: rozelak
Subject: Re: Nokia 6300 with bluetooth and USB cable
Date: Fri, 03 Aug 2007 22:00:08 +0200 (CEST)

Hallo,

thanks for help, setting connection = serial works for USB! I have also
installed gnokii version 0.6.17 (from gentoo portage, with debug enabled).
The list of adressbook is not almost OK, the only thing now is that
group 'None' is listed for each item (even when it has group associated).
And I have also not tested work with callendar. However, I see that
the support of the phone has to be finished.

One more "out of topic" question: is gnokii able (in general) handle
different items in callendar (notes, birthdays, meetings, remindings
and other possibilities are in the 6300 menu when item to calendar is
to be added). Are all those items converted to iCal format when downloaded,
or from iCal when set to phone from PC?

Thank you again for your help with getting phone connected.
Best regards,
Dan