Re: [gNewSense-users] further inane comments by me (or if you were offen

From: Richard
Subject: Re: [gNewSense-users] further inane comments by me (or if you were offended then this might help some)
Date: Thu, 04 Feb 2010 01:03:17 +0100

> Freedom bugs are most important, IMO, and this could potentially
> suffer if people were instead being paid to work on other areas. Plus,
> there is already something for freedom-related bugs:
> http://www.gnu.org/help/gnu-bucks.html.

Sure money isn't the solution, but i am sure there a lot of people with
good knowlege how could get involved, if they would get something payed,
like students. (And the code could be free!)

I don't know how the hole world thinks, but if this freedom community
wants to survive over the next decades they have to have the chance to
survive.

Anyway, there is already something like i said, kk mention it.

Why don't think a little bit more in the way, free means freedom and not
no money.