Re: [gNewSense-users] further inane comments by me (or if you were offen

From: aurelien
Subject: Re: [gNewSense-users] further inane comments by me (or if you were offended then this might help some)
Date: Thu, 04 Feb 2010 00:07:18 -0800

On Thu, 2010-02-04 at 07:10 +0000, Paul O'Malley - gnu's not unix -
wrote:
> Karl Goetz wrote:
>
> > This could mean people finding time to contribute...
> > kk

> So really this becomes a, if you are interested find the time to submit
> bugs upstream where they exist. Find the time to help more at that
> level, filing bugs is a skill in itself, after that find the time to do
> more and learn a little more eventually you find yourself hacking.
>
> Happiness ensues!

It's just a point of view.

I saw computer like a science (and science a key for freedom), in my way
of think, no one can goes against freedom, that's why licence, free or
non free, are from my point of view "illegal". Once again, if i put a
non free licence on the how to create fire, i want to see you face next
winter.

But ok we leave in a non-free-world with "funny people" which decided
that money is more important than science or freedom. And so licence are
here to increase exchange of money. Free licence exist, thanks to the
one which create it to offer a response of this strange marketplace.

You, need some money, i need some too. But, my familly and me are in
life, and we eat everydays. So as i have a lot of time, not a lot of
knowlegde (works in progress :-D), and has i fall more often on bugs
than you change your shirt. I offert this stone.

Another point of view, I think, that it can be better to always offer to
someone to become a member, it can be well for many things for people
and gNS and fsf too. I understand that some people will not bring
anything, other can be dangerous because they don't know themself what
they do -> 0_o <- , other are dangerous because they are like that ...

But more we are, more the name and the spirit grow, and that spirit need
to grow.

Offended, we are human, with a non human and new communication system,
we do has we can, and the day we will meet each other, fresh beer with
good food and a good fire will help people to communicate has human we
are.

You'll got a fresh beer for me when these day will arrive ?

Ok so if, you are not too much affraid, and if it's possible, i want to
be a member.

For 3 reasons, one, it's writing upstairs, the second, i am curious, the
last, because my wife don't understand i pass more time testing gNS than
her, but she agree that because it's for knowledge and freedom.

Libreplanet.org
http://groups.fsf.org/wiki/User:Aurelien