Re: [gNewSense-users] Bug 108- cdrtools.

From: Kevin Dean
Subject: Re: [gNewSense-users] Bug 108- cdrtools.
Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2007 10:58:45 -0400

For the record, the use of CDDL build system is a GPL violation
because the licenses are incompatible - however the FSF recognizes the
CDDL as a Free Software license.

It still prevents us from (legally) redistributing the by-product of
it, but it's doesn't exactly make it non-free software.

Dislaimer: I'm only commenting on the CDDL/GPL thing, there my be
other issues with this package.