Re: [gNewSense-users] [Fwd: Gobuntu released confirmed as 18 October]

From: Kevin Dean
Subject: Re: [gNewSense-users] [Fwd: Gobuntu released confirmed as 18 October]
Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2007 11:05:03 -0400

I've removed myself from the Gobuntu-devel mailing list. Quite
frankly, gNewSense is more aimed at freedom. I consoled myself with
the hope that they would adopt a strict stance on the inclusion of
non-free software or software that has questionable freedom.

I wish the Gobuntu people well, but this first release will do very
little to spread and promote Freedom, I think.