Re: [gNewSense-users] [Fwd: Gobuntu released confirmed as 18 October]

From: Chris Andrew
Subject: Re: [gNewSense-users] [Fwd: Gobuntu released confirmed as 18 October]
Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2007 16:31:33 +0100

Kevin,

I'm still on the list, but just to check progress.  I share your
thoughts.  I think Brian has the right idea, ie, base new releases of
gNS on Gobuntu, as it's possible that they will be a little more free
then the main release, such as Gutsy.

I also wish the guys at Gobuntu the best of luck, but think they are
perhaps compromising their objectives.  conversely, they'd probably
argue that gNS is too militant in it's beliefs....sort of like the way
Debian was perceived, some years ago.

Cheers,

Chris.