[gNewSense-users] Re: gobuntu or gnewsense?

From: Chris Andrew
Subject: [gNewSense-users] Re: gobuntu or gnewsense?
Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2007 21:11:24 +0100

Matt,

Thank you for taking this stance.  I think that the wiki idea is essential, even if it serves no other purpose than to allow the gobuntu community to ensure they are all aiming towards the same defined goals.

Any progress you can make in this matter would be appreciated by all.

Many thanks.

Cheers,

Chris.

On 26/07/07, Matthew East < address@hidden> wrote:
Hi Chris,

* Chris Andrew:
> Recently, I have sent emails to try to ascertain the relationship status
> between gobuntu and gNS.  This seems to have fallen on deaf ears.

It's a very important question. If I were you, I would wait for an
"official" answer from one of the Canonical employees working on the
project, or from Mark himself, before judging the project. Otherwise,
you may end up with a negative impression of the project without really
understand where the project is going.

What the project really needs is a wiki page with a clear statement of
policy and some answers to frequent questions like the one you've
raised. I'll raise the question with the Community Council to see if we
can make some progress.

Matt
--
http://www.mdke.org