Re: [Gnewsense-dev] Iceweasel

From: Sam Geeraerts
Subject: Re: [Gnewsense-dev] Iceweasel
Date: Wed, 30 Dec 2015 20:42:41 +0100

Op Tue, 29 Dec 2015 22:21:30 +0000
schreef stig atle steffensen <address@hidden>:

> After doing :
> Apt-get source iceweasel
> then applying patches, configure and then building I get stuck at a
> new error.
>
> make[3]: *** No rule to make target
> `/home/steffensensa/development/iceweselfromgnewsenserepo/iceweasel-31.5.0esr/build/pgo/blueprint/valid.png',

I see that you're trying to build 31.5.0. This is already in
gNewSense, so should be buildable. I'm trying to update it to Wheezy's
latest version, 38.5.0esr-1~deb7u2. I'm now investigating if it has
something to do with the distro name ("ucclia" vs "wheezy"). I've
looked for the buildd log for Wheezy to compare with ours, but I
couldn't find it.