Re: [Gnewsense-dev] Your Reviews for select Mate Desktop and not Gnome 3

From: HacKurx
Subject: Re: [Gnewsense-dev] Your Reviews for select Mate Desktop and not Gnome 3 in the next version
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2014 08:42:37 +0100

Sam Geeraerts :

My position remains the same as a fortnight ago [1]: I prefer to stick
to Debian's defaults unless there's a good reason to spend time and
effort on it. Personal preference is not convincing unless you commit
yourself to maintain the necessary diff with Debian until Parkes+2.

It is very easy to make this, with this base :
http://docs.kali.org/live-build/generate-updated-kali-iso
http://docs.kali.org/live-build/customize-the-kali-desktop-environment

Best regards,