Re: [Gnewsense-dev] Inkscape crashes

From: Sam Geeraerts
Subject: Re: [Gnewsense-dev] Inkscape crashes
Date: Sat, 05 Sep 2009 11:17:42 +0200

Ice Cube schreef:
On Thu, 2009-09-03 at 21:22 +0200, Sam Geeraerts wrote:
Richard Stallman schreef:
I ran inkscape under strace.  The output is almost 1 meg.
Does anyone want to look at it?
I'm no expert, but I'm willing to give it a try.

Ok I'll send you some resume ... but as you don't respond, I suppose
that it don't help you anymore, is there a special line command to give
you the resume you need ?

I'm helping Richard to determine why Inkscape crashes for him. You said Inkscape works perfectly for you (as it does for me), so an strace log from you will probably not bring us closer to a solution. Thanks for verifying that it works for you, though.