Re: [Gnewsense-dev] Inkscape crashes

From: Ice Cube
Subject: Re: [Gnewsense-dev] Inkscape crashes
Date: Thu, 03 Sep 2009 02:48:45 +0200

On Wed, 2009-09-02 at 14:12 -0400, Richard Stallman wrote:
> Here's what `free -tm' gives for me.  Clearly this is not a problem of
> shortage of the machine's memory.

Hello Richard,

I just install a new time for fun and to see about that!
I just upload the update from the server without any other things.
Install the Inkscape and libmagick++10 as it wanted to install on a
fresh gNS installation.

It works perfectly.

So it can be something on the yellong machine itself, or a trouble
between two package.

Hum ... as I have a different compter ... a bet on a componment of the
yellong first! (not scientist ... but fun :-)

Have a happy hacking day!