Re: [Gnash] Xorg signall 11

From: Andrew Williams
Subject: Re: [Gnash] Xorg signall 11
Date: Sun, 09 Jul 2006 15:52:04 +0100

strk wrote:
>> This crash occurs with source snapshots from May and this month, and
>> I've been unable to get the cvs source to compile. Has anyone any idea
>> of what might be happening?
>
> What error are you getting building current CVS ?

Ah, okay, it builds now. I can't test whether the current cvs solves the
problem, though, as both firefox and epiphany refuse to recognise the
plugin, although it's sitting in my plugins directory with everything
else. Stand-alone gnash runs, okay, though, but I think the X-killing
might be plugin related, as stand-alone gnash worked previously and web
browsing still crashed the server.

Just a guess.

Andrew

Andrew Williams