[Gnash] How do you AMD64 guys get mozilla to see plugin

From: Jeff Shanab
Subject: [Gnash] How do you AMD64 guys get mozilla to see plugin
Date: Sun, 09 Jul 2006 06:25:03 -0700

I have an AMD64 machine running gentoo but use mozilla not firefox. For
some reason I can't get mozilla to attempt to use the plugin so I can
test it. It is being made and I have moved it to the approriate
directories, deleted the pluginreg.dat and it shows up inthe
about:plugins !! It just gives me a puzzle piece on all flash content.

Is there a way of tracing this in mozilla?

I do have an issue with openGL since modular xorg update and am on the
mesa drivers. but gnash filename does work.