[Gnash] Xorg signall 11

From: Andrew Williams
Subject: [Gnash] Xorg signall 11
Date: Sun, 09 Jul 2006 06:47:26 +0100

Hello, I'm having a few problems with gnash killing my X server. I'm
using Gentoo linux on an amd64, and nobody in the Gentoo forums has a
similar problem, but maybe somebody here can help.

When I initially go to a site with with flash everything is fine, but
when I try to leave, the X server dies with this in the log:

Backtrace:
0: /usr/bin/X(xf86SigHandler+0x90) [0x480240]
1: /lib/libc.so.6 [0x2b48271bc600]
2:
/usr/lib64/xorg/modules/extensions/libGLcore.so(_mesa_update_draw_buffer_bounds+0)
[0x2b48399f0cb0]

Fatal server error:
Caught signal 11.  Server aborting

I've tried to find any information on what this function actually does
and what might be calling it, but I'm not a programmer, although the +0
bit looks suspicious. I've also tried recompiling gnash and X with no luck.

This crash occurs with source snapshots from May and this month, and
I've been unable to get the cvs source to compile. Has anyone any idea
of what might be happening?

Thanks, Andrew