Re: [Gnash-dev] gnash playing multiple movies

From: kiran
Subject: Re: [Gnash-dev] gnash playing multiple movies
Date: Mon, 27 Jul 2009 10:38:47 +0530

Hi all
  Can we take this as a top most priority and fix it. In the mean time i am also  trying  to modify the gnash part but it really requires a good understanding (in depth) of gnash.

regards
kiran

On Sat, Jul 25, 2009 at 9:25 PM, Benjamin Wolsey <address@hidden> wrote:
Am Samstag, den 25.07.2009, 13:49 +0530 schrieb kiran:
> Hi strk,ben
>                   Is there any development code or snapshot  for this
> thread (project) or is there any document related to  gnash playing
> multiple movies in the same process.

As Rob says, it's in trunk. The main difficulty is that the VM became a
singleton at some point (or maybe always was one) and too many design
decisions since took shortcuts based on that. The only really major
obstacle now is removing this singleton, but as it involves changing
several thousand function calls all over the code, it can only be done
incrementally in trunk.

I will add a wiki page on it soon. In the meantime you can see the
extent of the problem by grepping for "VM::get()"

bwy

--
Free Flash, use Gnash
http://www.gnu.org/software/gnash/