Re: [Gnash-dev] gnash playing multiple movies

From: kiran
Subject: Re: [Gnash-dev] gnash playing multiple movies
Date: Sat, 25 Jul 2009 13:49:08 +0530

Hi strk,ben
                  Is there any development code or snapshot  for this thread (project) or is there any document related to  gnash playing multiple movies in the same process.
                  And one more problem i am facing is that i can't restart the gnash without killing the process.

regards
   kiran

On Fri, Jul 24, 2009 at 10:54 PM, strk <address@hidden> wrote:
On Fri, Jul 24, 2009 at 02:34:25PM +0530, kiran wrote:
> Hi
>                 Can gnash multiple movies in the same process ??.
>
>                 If no then this would be an important requirement for
> plugins because running a seperate process for each flash content in the
> website is partical not a good solution.

See a recent thread in the archives of this mailing list, we're
all aware of the need for this, and trying to get discussion around
a plan to fix it. Your help is valued.

Ben, worth a wiki page ?

--strk;

 Free GIS & Flash consultant/developer      ()  ASCII Ribbon Campaign
 http://foo.keybit.net/~strk/services.html  /\  Keep it simple!