Re: [Gnash-dev] gnash playing multiple movies

From: Benjamin Wolsey
Subject: Re: [Gnash-dev] gnash playing multiple movies
Date: Fri, 24 Jul 2009 18:47:16 +0100

> Ben, worth a wiki page ?

Probably is, yes.

At the moment I am up to making all as_objects always take a Global_as
reference in its constructor. This isn't particularly controversial, as
some sort of argument will have to be passed. I'm taking particular care
that all changes I make can be easily modified (more easily that it was
to make them in the first place, anyway).

So far, all builtin_functions have been modified to use factory
functions and all AS class registrations take an ObjectURI argument to
improve flexibility. The next stage will be handling the many
get*Interface functions, then the as_object subclasses.

I will change as_object creation to use the Global_as::createObject
functions soon in the absence of any discussion. The question I haven't
decided is whether to pass an as_object as the prototype or a function
pointer to construct that as_object. The latter is more complicated, but
enforces consistency.

The more fun part is still to come: as_value and parsing code.

bwy

--
Use Gnash, the GNU Flash Player!
http://www.gnu.org/software/gnash/