Re: [Gnash-dev] gnash playing multiple movies

From: strk
Subject: Re: [Gnash-dev] gnash playing multiple movies
Date: Fri, 24 Jul 2009 19:24:54 +0200

On Fri, Jul 24, 2009 at 02:34:25PM +0530, kiran wrote:
> Hi
>                 Can gnash multiple movies in the same process ??.
>
>                 If no then this would be an important requirement for
> plugins because running a seperate process for each flash content in the
> website is partical not a good solution.

See a recent thread in the archives of this mailing list, we're
all aware of the need for this, and trying to get discussion around
a plan to fix it. Your help is valued.

Ben, worth a wiki page ?

--strk;

 Free GIS & Flash consultant/developer      ()  ASCII Ribbon Campaign
 http://foo.keybit.net/~strk/services.html  /\  Keep it simple!