Re: [Gnash-dev] GNASH contribution

From: strk
Subject: Re: [Gnash-dev] GNASH contribution
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2009 11:34:46 +0100

On Wed, Jan 21, 2009 at 03:30:32PM +1100, Rob Savoye wrote:

> As we're about to start the next
> Gnash release in a few weeks, it'd be great to have some extra bodies
> doing testing of trunk now, and fixing the more obvious stuff. More
> stuff that would be awesome would be updating the documentation, and
> adding more test cases.

Speaking of which, there's a *very* annoying bug making firefox
crash regularly with an unexpected death of an X window.
I tried reproducing with epiphany with no success so might be
firefox specific (version 1.9.0.5 on a 64bit system).

Does anyone else experience such crashes ?

--strk;

 Free GIS & Flash consultant/developer      ()  ASCII Ribbon Campaign
 http://foo.keybit.net/~strk/services.html  /\  Keep it simple!