[Gnash-dev] GNASH contribution

From: Bacem BERGAOUI
Subject: [Gnash-dev] GNASH contribution
Date: Sun, 18 Jan 2009 19:35:55 +0100

Dear Sir,

I am BERGAOUI Bacem, 26, software engineer from Tunisia. I have two years of experience in development, and I worked in different technologies (c,c++, MFC, java and J2EE).
I am really interested by the The GNASH project. I would like first to thank you about the effort you did, for promoting open source applications.
I ask if I can be helpful for the GNASH project by documentation, development, debugging or testing.

Best regards,
Bergaoui Bacem
Software engineer at WAYCON, Tunisia
contact: address@hidden