Re: [Gnash-dev] release criteria ?

From: Bastiaan Jacques
Subject: Re: [Gnash-dev] release criteria ?
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2007 19:57:23 +0200 (CEST)

On Wed, 11 Apr 2007, Udo Giacomozzi wrote:

Hello Rob,

RS> 7. Get video working with AGG, fix invalidate regions bug with video.

I could work on this now. First of all I need to get ffmpeg support in
my Gnash install (working on that right now) and then I'll implement
scaling of video in AGG.

I was about to do the same thing, although I was thinking of doing it using ffmpeg rather than AGG -- on the assumption that ffmpeg would do
it more efficiently, since ffmpeg has functions specifically for this
purpose. However, if you find that it would be better to do it using
AGG, I will be happy to see such an implementation.

Bastiaan