Re: [Gnash-dev] release criteria ?

From: Udo Giacomozzi
Subject: Re: [Gnash-dev] release criteria ?
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2007 16:04:35 +0200

Hello Rob,

RS> 7. Get video working with AGG, fix invalidate regions bug with video.

I could work on this now. First of all I need to get ffmpeg support in
my Gnash install (working on that right now) and then I'll implement
scaling of video in AGG.

Maybe this will actually slow down video rendering as current bitmap
implementation does scaling in any case, even with a 1:1 scale.

What is this invalidate regions bug you're talking about?

Udo