Re: [Gnash-dev] release criteria ?

From: Patrice Dumas
Subject: Re: [Gnash-dev] release criteria ?
Date: Fri, 6 Apr 2007 19:46:26 +0200

On Fri, Apr 06, 2007 at 11:33:47AM -0600, Rob Savoye wrote:
> Now that streaming video for a few popular sites works, we need to
> establish what will be in the next release of Gnash. Ideally we can push
> the next release out within the next month or so.
>
> 2. Finish the Gstreamer support so ffmpeg isn't required.

That'd be nice for those in countries where mp3 is patented.

What about having the backends dlopened at runtime? Without that
facility it is hard to package gnash with all the backends since it
means rerunning configure, changing the name of the files if possible
at all.

Now, if it is not for this release I'll certainly just compile one
of the backend for each of the gui/renderer/sound and wait for the next
release.

--
Pat