Re: [Gnash-dev] Logging code

From: strk
Subject: Re: [Gnash-dev] Logging code
Date: Tue, 8 Aug 2006 10:36:52 +0200

Actually, I tought again about this, and I think
that the original IF_VERBOSE_ACTION() and friends
approach was the best.

This is because it allows checking for the -va -vp
flags once in a block rather then for each call.
And also, to competely avoid evaluating args to
the logging functions.

--strk;