gdb-discuss

Re: [Gdbheads] New steering committee?

From: Michael Snyder
Subject: Re: [Gdbheads] New steering committee?
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2004 18:39:52 +0000

David Carlton wrote:
On Fri, 12 Mar 2004 04:58:26 -0500, Richard Stallman <address@hidden> said:

I'm not forming a new steering committee, but I want to put on two new
people.

Are any existing committee members being removed?  I still think it's
strange that the committee has people who never participate on the GDB
mailing lists and who haven't said anything in this discussion,
either.

There was some discussion about whether the committee should include
any of the actual maintainers (those of us who do the work).  I don't
recall if that was resolved, but if the decision is no, then Andrew
and Jim Blandy should probably be dropped from the committee.  If yes,
then I think a few more of us should be added.