gcl-devel

RE: [Gcl-devel] Re: [Maxima] Re: HEAD Maxima and HEAD trad GCL

From: Mike Thomas
Subject: RE: [Gcl-devel] Re: [Maxima] Re: HEAD Maxima and HEAD trad GCL
Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2004 08:01:11 +1000

Hi Barry.

You're right I am aware of those functions.  There is even a precedent for
using dll's with GCL via an old WinCE port:

http://www.rainer-keuchel.de/wince/gcl-ce.html

which I once built with MS Visual C++.

Unfortunately the functionality is reduced compared to the GCL custom
relocation code and as I am deep in that code with limited time I don't want
to divert from that path until it is obvious that there is no other choice.

Cheers

Mike Thomas