gcl-devel

Re: [Maxima] Re: [Gcl-devel] HEAD Maxima and HEAD trad GCL

From: Camm Maguire
Subject: Re: [Maxima] Re: [Gcl-devel] HEAD Maxima and HEAD trad GCL
Date: 16 Jan 2004 09:51:12 -0500

Greetings!

"Vadim V. Zhytnikov" <address@hidden> writes:

> GCL CVS ANSI + Maxima CVS with above modification
> to defsystem.lisp builds and passes all tests.

Thanks for this Vadim!  At least we have this as a fall back.

James, we are actually quite close now to squashing an apparent long
standing bug in the Windows object relocation code, potentially
stabilizing the windows build greatly.  There is another option I'd
like someone to try until this is finalized, namely

./configure --disable-statsysbfd --disable-custreloc --enable-dlopen
(--enable-ansi)

and then build maxima with the -alt-gcl-link.  I'd really like to know
how this goes.

Take care,