Re: [Fsuk-manchester] looking for debian developers in manchester to sig

From: Michael Dorrington
Subject: Re: [Fsuk-manchester] looking for debian developers in manchester to sign my key
Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2012 23:02:57 +0000

On 20/02/12 22:02, peter green wrote:
<snip>
> I wandered up and took a look this evening and walked past it serveral
> times before finally
> asking in a pub and then very carefull searching for it.
>
> There is a metal sign on the place but at least in low light it's almost
> impossible to read
> uness you are looking straight at it.

It does sometimes seem that Madlab don't want to be found!

<snip>
> What is the structure of the event? do you plan to talk about git for
> the entire
> time? is there a general discusion/meeting time afterwards? How many
> people typically turn up? is any form of booking required or does one
> just turn up?
>
> Just trying to get an idea of what i'm walking into before I come.

This meeting we also have a lightening talk on Unhosted by Michiel de
Jongon so there will be time allocated to that.  The meetings are fairly
relaxed and the time we head to the pub varies.  I think too much git
will melt people's brains so have to go a little easy.  Hopefully people
(like you) will contribute to the talk as we go along and we have Q&A at
the end.  General discussion sometimes starts in Madlab after talk but
we then encourage people over to the pub.  The numbers attending vary
wildly.  No booking is required, just turn up.

See you there,
Mike.
MFS Chair.