Re: [Fsuk-manchester] looking for debian developers in manchester to sig

From: peter green
Subject: Re: [Fsuk-manchester] looking for debian developers in manchester to sign my key
Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2012 12:49:10 +0000

On 20/02/2012 12:24, Michael Dorrington wrote:
I'm not sure if there will be any DDs at the meeting. I would especially like some DDs to attend this meeting so they can give their advice and experience on git, the topic of the meeting talk.
Am I correct in thinking that you are currently in the process of applying to become a dd? if so could you sign my key? it won't be immediately useful but if you make it to dd while i'm still trying to collect signatures it could be useful. Plus I understand that it is good to
strengthen the web of trust in general.
The meetings are on the 3rd Tuesday of the month, which for this year+month is 21st, tomorrow. Perhaps they were mixing it up with the Admin meetings which are, when held, on the 2nd Monday of the month.
Thanks for confirming

Peter, even if there are no DDs going to be present at the meeting, I
would really appreciate your presence and it would be great to have a
chat in the pub afterwards about Debian.
Thanks, i'll do my best to come.

Do you have any pictures of the outside of the madlab? I've been looking on google streetview but have not been able to positively identify it.